LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Relax jap..

Sunday, January 18, 2009

relax jap
ONE DAY MULLAH NASRUDDIN ENTERED HIS FAVORITE JASMINE TEA HOUSE AND SAID:' " THE MOON IS MORE USEFUL THAN THE SUN'. AN OLD MAN ASKED: 'WHY MULLA ?' NASRUDDIN REPLIED : ' WE NEED THE LIGHT MORE DURING THE NIGHT THAN DURING THE DAY ' My comment : It is easy to fall in love with moon. She is beautiful, smaller, nearer to us, not so hot and her light captivating. She hides our faults and faces. But the sun ...we just cannot look direct, blinding us. We cannot stand in her hot glaring light a few minutes ! Still I think, the moon is smarter, stealing the sun light at night ! Delivering a Khutba Once, Nasreddin was invited to deliver a khutba. When he got on the minbar (pulpit), he asked "Do you know what I am going to say?" The audience replied "NO", so he announced "I have no desire to speak to people who don't even know what I will be talking about" and he left. The people felt embarrassed and called him back again the next day. This time when he asked the same question, the people replied "YES". So Nasreddin said, "Well, since you already know what I am going to say, I won't waste any more of your time" and he left. Now the people were really perplexed. They decided to try one more time and once again invited the Mullah to speak the following week. Once again he asked the same question - "Do you know what I am going to say?" Now the people were prepared and so half of them answered "YES" while the other half replied "NO". So Nasreddin said "The half who know what I am going to say, tell it to the other half" and he left!

No comments:

Post a Comment